Release planning meeting
Release planning meeting for the Mautic Community.
We will be reviewing feature proposals and assigning them to milestones, while also prioritising PRs and issues for the forthcoming three releases.
All PRs and issues to be considered must:
- Have all automated tests passing
- Maintain, or ideally improve, automated test coverage (as measured by Codecov)
- Have documentation updates already created and reviewed by the Education Team
- Be in a mergeable state (have no file conflicts)
- Have clear instructions in the pull request description for testers to follow which will allow them to:
- Reproduce the bug (if the pull request is a bug fix)
- Test the fix / test the feature
- Understand the areas that the pull request may impact to facilitate full and proper testing
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?