Votes are subject to the following rules:
- You can vote up to 7 proposals.
- You can create up to 1 proposals.
Proposing Ekke Guembel
Nominee's full name: Ekkehard Gümbel
Nominee's pronouns: he/him
Nominee's location: Hannover, Germany
All nominees must fully and explicitly declare all affiliations as defined in the Governance Model. Failure to disclose affiliations will result in your application or subsequent elected position being revoked.
Nominee's declared affiliations
- Leuchtfeuer Digital Marketing
- Current team lead for the Mautic Community Team
What is your background with Mautic?
- Been using it for about 5 years
- Building Mautic as part of Leuchtfeuer's agency business
What contributions have you made to Mautic?
- Helped creating the inital Mautic community structure and governance model
- Dedicating many hours in the Community and leadership team ever since
- Among other things, organizing Mautic Conferences
- Mauticast (Mautic Podcast)
- As company owner, committed a lot of agency work time of employees and freelancers to Mautic contribution
- as well as code contribution in many places (new Gotomeeting plugin, Print Mailing, Core contribution e.g. "Tags management", ...)
What is your vision for Mautic?
- not only remain the most relevant Open Source option for Marketing Automation, but also become an industry leader in more and more areas. Based on a strong global community, with structures that allow, support and inspire contribution.
What do you bring to the Mautic Community Council?
- a lot of experience in open Source (been doing that for 20+ years)
- strategic perspective on things, yet trying to implement realistic things that have a chance to work out in each current state
- a strong passion to make Mautic successful
Why should community members vote for you?#MauticCouncil
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?