Votes are subject to the following rules:
- You can vote up to 7 proposals.
- You can create up to 1 proposals.
Proposing John Linhart
Nominee's full name: Jan Linhart
Nominee's pronouns: he/him
Nominee's location: Prague, Czech Republic
All nominees must fully and explicitly declare all affiliations as defined in the Governance Model. Failure to disclose affiliations will result in your application or subsequent elected position being revoked.
Nominee's declared affiliations
- I work at Acquia Inc as a software developer
- My personal hobby project: https://cronfig.io
- Also helping with https://chimpino.com
What is your background with Mautic?
I started working on Mautic as a second full time developer in 2014 and that is true till this day.
What contributions have you made to Mautic?
- See for yourself. My GitHub username is escopecz: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/graphs/contributors
- That was the main repository, check also API Library documentations and other repositories
- Also wrote most of the Czech translation on Transifex
- Created 2 events for Czech Mautic folks
What is your vision for Mautic?
I want Mautic to be a tool that businesses could be built around.
What do you bring to the Mautic Community Council?
- History of the project since 2014
- development knowledge
- I can be a bridge between the community and Acquia, the main contributor.
Why should community members vote for you?
I'd like to continue with what I was doing in the past 9.5 years. I will continue in it anyway, but it'd be nice to know what's going on.#MauticCouncil
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?